Other Holland Code Career Assessment Tests
Other Holland Code career tests are the Make a Career Profile Guidance System, Career Explorers Guidance System, , Career Interests Inventory, Picture Interest Career Survey, Transferable Skills Scale, and Career Planner.
With the purchase of any assessment, you get -
- Two (2) free Holland Code Assessments
- Three (3) free Holland Code Articles
- Two (2) web pages of free career planning and college major search resources
Make a Career Profile Guidance System is a Holland career self assessment test that provides information on interests, values, skills, personalities, and Holland Codes.
Discover your -
Get information on -
- Holland Codes
- 1200+ Occupations
- 6000+ Schools
Search colleges by according to the following criteria -
- Location of School
- Major Areas of Study
- Name of School
- Size and Cost
- Region in the USA
- Type of School
Build your career portifolio.
The Career Explorers Guidance System help you to -
- Know or discover their interests, abilities, and skills.
- Have information about careers (working conditions, salaries, and training requirements).
- Match their interests, abilities, and skills to the right set of occupations.
The Career Interests Inventory is a Holland Code career self assessment test.
The Career Interests Inventory is -
- Inexpensive – Save money.
- Easy to use - Complete the career self assessment test in 30 minutes.
- Tested, proven, and dependable – Based on Dept. of Labor's O*NET Interest Profile.
The Career Interests Inventory has a variety of jobs. Find job that need little or no preparation, 2 year associate, 4 year college, graduate degree, or professional degree.
The Career Survey (PICS) uses 36 sets of 3 pictures as a quick way to explore their career interests and careers. The Career Locator matches Holland Code interest areas to 600 careers. Careers are placed in one of the following groups – Careers that require Short Term On-the-Job-Training, Moderate Term On-the-Job-Training, Long Term On-the-Job-Training, Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, and Postsecondary Vocational Training.
The Transferable Skills (TS) Scale is a researched and validated assessment. The TS Scale is a short assessment that identifies an individual’s strongest transferable skills. The eight (8) TS Skills are:
- Creative skills
The benefits of the TS Scale are -
- Complete in 20-25 minutes
- Is easy to use
- Has color-coded design
- Is Self-scoring and self-interpreting
- Can be used as both a career exploration guide and a job search strategy tool
- Includes suggested resources for career exploration as well as a worksheet for comparing possible careers
- Includes job titles from the most recent O*NET database
- Can be given to groups or individuals
The TS Scale has 5 sections -
- Mark Your Answers
- Add Your Scores
- Interpret Your Scores
- Identify Occupations that Match Your Skills
- Explore Occupations that Match Your Skills
Order the above products below.
The CareerPlanner.com Test is featured in Richard Bolles's "What Color Is Your Parachute" editions. The CareerPlanner.com Test is frequently updated to show new careers that did not exist a few years ago, including:
- Java Programmer
- Web Master
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Software Alliance Manager
- Network Specialist
- and more